Friday, June 19, 2009

appendix removal


So i couldn't get enough of the doctor, so i decided i needed my appendix removed!!! couple side comments i have though.... i had no clue the doctor was gona do the surgery... so i didn't "pre-shave" my tummy... so the nice little doctor left me with a mustache above my belly button!( the little wanker) and 2, it was done with a lazer, so the lazer causes major bloating... i swear i'm not that fat! i am pritty chucky.... since i can't workout from brain surgery... BUT NOT THAT FAT!!!!!!!

5 comments:

JoAnna said...

Hey I have those exact same scars!! Yeah I looked like I was 6 months pregnant!!! Atleast they got it taken care of though :)

USAFBayley said...

how long ago did you have yoru appendix out?! how have you been ? hows the fam!?

USAFBayley said...

i guess i wrote a funny quote when i was on my brain surgery meds, but i think it applies to this situation!

"HEll is a place for nasty little nurses that suck at giving I.V.'s!!!"

USAFBayley said...

HAHAHAH just got the copy of the bill from insurance company for appendix, $32,000!!!!!! you gotta be kidding me!i was there for a day and it was a 1/2 hour surgery! man i am in the wrong carrear field!

Brian & Rena Bayley said...

Honey I got your back! I know your not fat!! And I love you!!